Due to COVID-19, currently we will only be taking a limited amount of RV, fifth wheel, and travel trailer reservations from members or residents of New Hampshire and out of state visitors who can attest that all the person(s) staying at Jefferson Campground remained home for at least 14 days before arriving in New Hampshire, only going out for essential items and when outside of the home maintaining social distancing and wearing face masks when within less than 6 feet of another person during this 14 day "quarantine". We will not be taking tenting or Pop-Up reservations at this time. The campground will be managed remotely, and all functions will be over the phone, online, or through messaging. Please reach out to us for anything as we do have someone on site at the campground to assist. We will not be opening the Bathhouse, Office/Store, pool, playground, or laundry area, and not offering propane or firewood for sale until further notice. The Old Corner Store down the road in Jefferson, NH does offer firewood and propane exchange or purchase, but has no filling station. Aubuchon Hardware in Lancaster, NH has a propane filling station. Wi-Fi will be available at the campground at no extra charge and we will be hosting virtual events and activities. Check out our Facebook page for more information on events and activities. Campers are welcome to utilize the Pop-Up and tenting areas for recreational activities; we only ask that you leave no footprint and preserve the areas. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please be assured that our primary interest is the health and safety of you and your families. Remember, it is not necessarily about getting the virus ourselves, but to make sure we do not pass it on to the immune compromised or the elderly.
COVID-19 Policies and Protocols – Our goal is to make this effort easy and convenient, so we all remain safe.
* Checking in or out in person is not necessary. The Master Guest will receive an email to digitally sign the registration forms and waivers via RSign. And will be contacted by management by phone prior to your arrival to answer COVID-19 screening questions. These registration forms and waivers must be completed, and the screening questions must be answered before being allowed on premises.
*If anyone in your party is feeling sick or may have been exposed to the virus, you are required to stay home, and a full refund will be issued.
* Stay at least 6 feet away from anyone who may or may not appear to be sick.
* Limit gathering into groups of no more than 5 or 6 people. Gatherings of large groups may be asked to leave the campground.
* Cover your mouth if you cough or sneeze.
* Wear a mask when within less than 6 feet of another person outside your party .
* Wash hands frequently using soap.
* No visitors allowed per Governor Chris Sununu.
* If you find yourself sick while at the campground, stay in your unit.
We encourage each of our patrons to follow the guidance communicated, and to seek out other sources of information from the State of NH and the CDC. Above all else, remain home if you are ill and seek medical treatment.
We want to personally thank you for your support and understanding during this rapidly evolving situation as we make every effort to take care of each other.
Call or text management at 603-586-4510