Due to COVID-19, currently we are only taking RV, fifth wheel, and travel trailer reservations from members or residents of New Hampshire and out of state visitors who can attest that all the person(s) staying at Jefferson Campground remained home for at least 14 days before arriving in New Hampshire, only going out for essential items and when outside of the home maintaining social distancing and wearing face masks when within less than 6 feet of another person during this 14 day "quarantine". The 14 day quarantine is no longer required for visitors from the New England states Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. We are not be taking tenting or Pop-Up reservations at this time. The campground is being managed remotely, and all functions are over the phone, online, or through messaging. Please reach out to us for anything as we do have someone on site at the campground to assist. The laundry room and pool are now open every Saturday and Sunday, please read the COVID-19 Laundry Room Rules and COVID-19 Pool Rules below. We are not opening the Bathhouse, Office/Store, or playground, and not offering propane or firewood for sale until further notice. The Old Corner Store down the road in Jefferson, NH does offer firewood and propane exchange or purchase, but has no filling station. Aubuchon Hardware in Lancaster, NH has a propane filling station. Wi-Fi is available at the campground at no extra charge and we will be hosting virtual events and activities. Check out our Facebook page for more information on events and activities. Campers are welcome to utilize the Pop-Up and tenting areas for recreational activities; we only ask that you leave no footprint and preserve the areas. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please be assured that our primary interest is the health and safety of you and your families. Remember, it is not necessarily about getting the virus ourselves, but to make sure we do not pass it on to the immune compromised or the elderly.
COVID-19 Policies and Protocols – Our goal is to make this effort easy and convenient, so we all remain safe.
* Checking in or out in person is no longer necessary. The Master Guest will receive an email to digitally sign the registration forms and waivers via RSign. And will be contacted by management by phone prior to your arrival to answer COVID-19 screening questions. These registration forms and waivers must be completed, and the screening questions must be answered before being allowed on premises.
*If anyone in your party is feeling sick or may have been exposed to the virus, you are required to stay home, and a full refund will be issued.
* Stay at least 6 feet away from anyone who may or may not appear to be sick.
* Limit gathering into groups of no more than 10 people. Gatherings of large groups may be asked to leave the campground.
* Cover your mouth if you cough or sneeze.
* Wear a mask when within less than 6 feet of another person outside your party .
* Wash hands frequently using soap.
* Visitors are allowed although under no circumstances is a high risk person who is not following CDC guidelines allowed in the campground.
* If you find yourself sick while at the campground, stay in your unit.
COVID-19 Pool Rules
* The pool will be open up to and including Labor Day weekend.
* The pool is limited to 2 groups of no more than 10 at a time.
* Patrons must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from others at all times even while in the pool. People who are members of the same household can sit together closer than 6 feet, but they must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other people or groups.
* All pool activities must be conducted in a controlled fashion with appropriate physical social distancing built into swim activities.
* All mouth-based activities, such as spitting in the pool or filling one's mouth with water and then releasing the water back into the pool, shall not be allowed.
* Swimmers shall bring and use their own equipment, including, but not limited to, towels, swim caps, goggles, nose plugs, ear plugs, and water bottles. Swimmers shall not share their personal equipment with others.
* Personal items brought onto the pool deck should be placed more than 6 feet apart.
* Hand sanitizer will be provided in the general pool area and at tables.
* The pool will be cleaned and disinfected in between groups entering and leaving the pool area.
COVID-19 Laundry Room Rules
* The laundry room will be open every Saturday and Sunday 12:00-4:00PM up to and including Labor Day weekend.
* There can only be 1 person in the laundry room at a time. Please be considerate of others trying to do laundry by doing one load at a time and by getting in and out timely when loading and unloading machines.
* The laundry room will be cleaned and disinfected every hour, please exit the laundry room to allow the attendant to do enter when it is time to do so.
* Hand sanitizer will be provided in the laundry room.
We encourage each of our patrons to follow the guidance communicated, and to seek out other sources of information from the State of NH and the CDC. Above all else, remain home if you are ill and seek medical treatment.
We want to personally thank you for your support and understanding during this rapidly evolving situation as we make every effort to take care of each other.
Call or text management at 603-586-4510