Everyone must register upon initial arrival.
All transient and seasonal guests must be paid in full prior to occupying site.
Check-in time is 1:00PM and check-out time is 11:00AM. We do accommodate late check-ins.
Quiet hours are from 10:00PM to 8:00AM.
Speed Limit is 5 mph.
• Pets must be on a leash at all times and the leash should not exceed 6 feet.
• Please clean up after your pet.
• Pets are not allowed in the store, laundry, or pool areas.
• We suggest that you bring your pet’s updated health certificate with you as it will be requested in the event of an incident involving your pet.
• There are breed restrictions. The restricted dog breed list is from the campground’s insurance company.
• All incidents involving pets are to be reported timely to campground management or owners and will be documented and reported. Dog owners should be familiar with their liability per New Hampshire statute.
• Constant barking will be ticketed when left unaddressed.
• Feel free to report unsanitary and uncollected poop piles. We will pick it up.
• 2019 Visitor and extra guest rates are $5 for Adults, ages 4-17 are $3, and 3 years and under are FREE. Includes full amenities including pool, showers, bathrooms, and regular entertainment events.
• Visitors must check-in upon arrival and cannot be present on property without a record in the office.
• All visitors must be approved at the Office.
• Seasonal occupants already listed with office need not check in for repeat visits.
• Visitors will not be charged prior to Memorial Day weekend (Thursday prior) or After Labor Day weekend (Tuesday following) but must check-in regardless.
• Guest charges are fully refundable on 1-hour stays.
• 5-person limit for campers with an absolute maximum of 6 people per site including overnight guests, 5 for Pop-Up and Tent sites. Overnight visitors are not allowed on sites that have met their maximum capacity of 6 of any mix. Max 4 adults.
• Closes earliest of 8:30PM or dusk.
• Take turns on all play equipment.
• No pushing, shoving, or rough stuff.
• Use additional caution when equipment is wet.
• Report any malfunctioning or broken equipment timely and do not use.
• Closes earliest of 8:30PM or dusk.
• Pool opens Memorial Day weekend weather permitting or any time during the season. Pool closes for season after Labor Day weekend.
• An adult of 18 or over must accompany children at the pool. No adult can be responsible for more than 4 children. Children are defined as non-adults under the age of 14. Ages 14-17 may be at the pool without direct supervision when it has been documented they are both able to swim and responsible enough to behave in a mature manner by their parents or legal guardians.
• Do not run or engage in boisterous rough play in the pool or pool area.
• Pushing someone into the pool even in a game or joking manner will result in a day or seasonal ban from the pool area.
• Bathers with diarrhea, skin diseases, open lesions, etc. may not use the pool.
• No chewing gum or glass containers in pool area.
• No body oil may be used by swimmers.
• Contamination by any bodily fluids, or unidentified substances in the pool will result in a 45-minute cleaning and re-evaluation of “fitness for use”.
• Food is discouraged but not banned. Snack bags shall be disposed of properly and timely. No food or drink in the pool or within 4 feet of its edge.
• Fires must be extinguished by 11:00PM.
• Do not leave campfires unattended.
• No chemically treated wood may be used in a campfire.
• No garbage may be burned in fire pits.
• Fire pits may not be relocated without the approval of the office.
• Garbage on site or in fire pits upon departure will incur a $30 fine.
• NEW HAMPSHIRE DOES NOT ALLOW OUT OF STATE FIREWOOD.
• We do sell firewood for your convenience.
• All firewood should be kiln dried and free of ticks.
• Quads, ATVs, UTVs, dirt bikes, and similar recreational motorized vehicles are prohibited from being used recreationally on premises. Tuning and rinsing is permitted. An exception may be requested and may be permitted based on ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) requirements.
Trash, Storage, and Refuse
• There is a trash dumpster situated at the parking lot by the office for trash, it may be used by any patron of the campground for trash generated on site.
• Trash is not picked up by the campground as a formal service.
• Garbage is to be enclosed in a sealed bag, and boxes collapsed or crushed when being placed in dumpster.
• For mattresses, grills, small tables, wood, or larger items that do not fit in a 13-gallon bag, please bring to the local Dump for convenient and inexpensive disposal.
• No Storage is permitted in the campground post season.
• No campfire wood may be stored on any site on or after October 1.
• Barbecue grills when safely and neatly covered may be left present on Decks or against camper secure.
• No refrigerators may be left exposed post season.
• Area under and around all camper trailers, RVs and Pop-ups must be maintained in “departure ready” condition, meaning no permanent structures on or around the campsite and no PVC piping, wood, or tarps. Picnic tables and decks may be an exception.
• Carpets must be removed post season as well as toys and bicycles.
• Winter storage from October to May 1st will be available for $500 for those not renewing seasonal sites at the end of the season. [Storage does not assume a specific site]
• Temporary Utility Trailer storage may be available for $30 a month or $100 for the season. Inquire at Office.
• Permits for a Seasonal Site will not be issued for campers that do not appear to be in departure ready condition.
• State law prohibits the draining of sewer/sink water onto campsites. Ensure sewer hose is properly secure and report issues immediately.
• Bicycles shall not be ridden in the dark. All bicycles must be off of the campground roads and placed within the confines of a camping site by dark.
• Do not leave garbage out overnight along roadside.
• Children under the age of 18 should not be unattended or left alone.
• Parents or guardians are responsible for their children’s location and consequences of their actions within the campground.
• The ecology of this campground must be maintained by those who use it. No chemicals, oil, gasoline, atrazine, glyphosate, or other harmful commercial pesticides or herbicides may be used or dumped on premises.
• Noise should be kept to a minimum. Loud music is not permitted in camping areas.
• Campers are not permitted to change sites without approval and documentation on permit.
• For your safety and ours, do not cut down, climb or deface trees on campground property. Nailing, fastening, or leaning supports or signs on trees is prohibited.
• Clothes lines are not permitted. Please refrain from leaving string or rope draped around camp site.
• Electric heat is prohibited as a primary source and may only be used in an emergency.
• All hot water heaters should remain on propane.
• All “second” refrigerators should be documented on permit and will incur the additional cost of $5 per month to cover electric.
• Decks must be approved by the campground prior to construction. It is recommended to maintain a set of plans with campground owner’s initials.
• Length may not exceed dimension of length of camper not including hitch, and width may not exceed 10 feet not including steps.
• No brick, railings, concrete, or permanent structures may be constructed on site without documented approval.
• No decks may be 30 inches or more off the ground (current construction has been documented in detail and grandfathered in for the season).
• Seasonal campers must ensure construction is segmented for their ease of removal, typically 4- or 6-foot sections, and are fully responsible for local code compliance in and above the campground requirements.
• Campers, Trailers, RVs and Pop-ups May be sold on property with a tactfully placed “For Sale” sign in the window or on the item if desired.
• Signs on lawn or up front of property are prohibited.
• Potential buyers must be accompanied by a patron of the campground at all times.
Cancellations and Refunds
• Transient RV site refunds may be requested for cancellations made 14 days or more prior to arrival date with the exception of a $15 processing fee. Cancellations made within 14 days will incur a one-day charge plus processing fee. No Shows will incur a two-day fee. Holidays or weekend No Show is no refund.
• Tenting reservations may be cancelled any time prior to first day of stay for full refund.
• Seasonal site cancellations during season may be refunded up to $200 for immaculate site.
Reminder that campground management, employees, and owners are not responsible for the people staying at your permitted site. The names listed on the permit or reservation are responsible for their guests.
Campground management and owners do not assume responsibility nor are they responsible for accidents, injuries to guest, fire, theft or loss of valuables.
Driving on leach fields in prohibited.
Violations of policies or rules may be accompanied by a fine of up to $30 per incident.
To address fellow campers for issues regarding rules, noise, pets, or behavior, please remember to speak in a dignified manner, or report the issue.
Please report leaking faucets and sanitary issues to campground personnel so that we may repair or remedy timely.
Lawn mowing by campground personnel will typically take place Tuesday thru Thursday weather permitting with the exception of spot mowing or special needs in tenting areas. Site patrons may mow on weekends as needed, but Tuesday thru Thursday is preferred.