Everyone must register.
Rates are based on a family of 4 (two adults and two children) and two vehicles.
Good Sam members must present Good Sam number.
Check-out time is 11:00AM.
Quiet hours are from 10:00PM to 8:00AM.
Speed Limit is 5 mph.
• Pets must be on a leash at all times and the leash should not exceed 6 feet.
• Please clean up after your pet.
• Pets are not allowed in the store, bathhouse, laundry, or pool areas.
• We suggest that you bring your pet’s updated health certificate with you as it will be requested in the event of an incident involving your pet.
• There are breed restrictions. The restricted dog breed list is from the campground’s insurance company.
• All incidents involving pets are to be reported timely to campground management or owners and will be documented and reported. Dog owners should be familiar with their liability per New Hampshire statute.
• Constant barking will be ticketed when left unaddressed.
• Feel free to report unsanitary and uncollected poop piles. We will pick it up.
• Visitors must check-in upon arrival and cannot be present on property without a record in the office.
• All visitors must be approved at the Office.
• Seasonal occupants already listed with Office need not check-in for repeat visits.
• Daily Visitor hours are 8:00AM to 10:00PM.
• Daily Visitor rates are $5 for Adults, Seniors ages 65 and up and ages 4-17 are $3, and 3 years and under are FREE. Overnight guest rates are $8 for Adults, Seniors ages 65 and up and ages 4-17 are $5, and 3 years and under are FREE. Seasonal Guests are $100 for Adults and $75 for Children. Includes full amenities including pool, showers, bathrooms, and regular entertainment events.
• Visitor charges are fully refundable on 1-hour stays.
• Children under the age of 18 should not be unattended or left alone.
• Children under the age of 16 must be on their own site after dark or accompanied by a responsible adult.
• Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult when taking a shower.
• Parents or guardians are responsible for their children’s location and consequences of their actions within the campground.
• Children riding bicycles under the age of 16 are required to wear helmets per New Hampshire law.
• Closes at dusk.
• Take turns on all play equipment.
• No pushing, shoving, or rough stuff.
• Use additional caution when equipment is wet.
• Report any malfunctioning or broken equipment timely and do not use.
• Please clean up after yourself. Do not leave food, garbage, toys, or personal items at the playground.
• Closes earliest of 6:30PM or dusk at the discretion of the campground.
• Pool opens Memorial Day weekend weather permitting or any time during the season. Pool closes for season after a succession of cold days typically late September.
• A responsible adult of 18 or over must accompany children at the pool and understand that they are responsible for the children’s welfare. No adult can be responsible for more than 4 children. Children are defined as non-adults under the age of 14. Ages 14-17 may be at the pool without direct supervision when it has been documented they are both able to swim and responsible enough to behave in a mature manner by their parents or legal guardians.
• Do not run or engage in boisterous rough play in the pool or pool area.
• Pushing someone into the pool is prohibited, even in a game or joking manner may result in a day or seasonal ban from the pool area.
• Bathers with diarrhea, skin diseases, open lesions, etc. may not use the pool.
• No chewing gum or glass containers in pool area.
• No body oil may be used by swimmers.
• Contamination by any bodily fluids, or unidentified substances in the pool will result in a 45-minute cleaning and re-evaluation of “fitness for use”. Some sanitary issues may take longer.
• Food is discouraged but not banned. Snack bags shall be disposed of properly and timely. No food or drink in the pool or within 4 feet of its edge.
• Please clean up after yourself. Do not leave food, garbage, toys, or personal items at the pool.
• Fires must be extinguished by 11:30PM.
• Do not leave campfires unattended.
• No chemically treated wood may be used in a campfire.
• No garbage may be burned in fire pits.
• Fire pits may not be relocated without the approval of the Office.
• Garbage on site or in fire pits upon departure will incur a $30 fine.
• NEW HAMPSHIRE DOES NOT ALLOW OUT OF STATE FIREWOOD.
• We do sell firewood for your convenience.
• Firewood must be clean with no nails.
• Left over firewood may be left by the Office for making kindlin or for others to use.
• Firewood in original wrap is refundable on request.
Recreational and Additional Vehicles
• Quads, ATVs, UTVs, dirt bikes, and similar recreational motorized vehicles are prohibited from being used recreationally on premises. Minor tuning and rinsing are permitted. Specific vehicles may be permitted based on ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) requirements.
• Rates for additional vehicles and/or trailers are $1.75 a day, $40 a month, or $125 for the season.
Trash, Storage, and Refuse
• There is a trash dumpster situated at the parking lot by the Office for trash, it may be used by any patron of the campground for trash generated on site.
• Trash is not picked up by the campground as a formal service.
• Garbage is to be enclosed in a sealed bag, and boxes collapsed or crushed when being placed in dumpster.
• For mattresses, grills, small tables, wood, or larger items that do not fit in a 13-gallon bag, please bring to the local Dump for convenient and inexpensive disposal.
• Bathhouse garbage is NOT for garbage generated on site, please put it in the dumpster.
• State law prohibits the draining of sewer/sink water onto campsites. Ensure sewer hose is properly secure and report issues immediately.
• Do not leave garbage out overnight along roadside.
• The ecology of this campground must be maintained by those who use it. No chemicals, oil, gasoline, atrazine, glyphosate, or other harmful commercial pesticides or herbicides may be used or dumped on premises. Notify the office in the event of an accident. 603-586-4510
• Noise should be kept to a minimum. Loud music is not permitted in camping areas. Enjoy nature.
• Campers are not permitted to change sites without approval and documentation at the office.
• Deep stakes for tents are not allowed on Pop-Up sites or Full Hookup sites as water lines are shallow.
• No glass containers. Please report any broken glass immediately.
• No cutting through sites, as this is a common industry complaint.
• Tenters only in tenting areas, no dog walking. Dogs can be walked on main park roads and back roads.
• For your safety and ours, do not cut down, climb, or deface trees on campground property. Nailing, fastening, or leaning supports or signs on trees is prohibited.
• Bicycles shall not be ridden after dark. All bicycles must be off the campground roads and placed within the confines of a camping site by dark.
• Clothes lines are not permitted. Please refrain from leaving string or rope draped around camp site as it poses a danger for children.
• Air guns, firearms, and fireworks are not permitted.
• No Storage is permitted in the campground post season without written approval.
• No campfire wood may be stored on any site on or after October 1.
• Barbecue grills when safely and neatly covered may be left present on Decks or secured against camper.
• No refrigerators may be left exposed post season.
• Area under and around all camper trailers, RVs and Pop-ups must be maintained in “departure ready” condition, meaning no permanent structures on or around the campsite and no PVC piping, wood, or tarps. Picnic tables and decks may be an exception.
• Carpets must be removed post season as well as toys and bicycles.
• Winter storage from October to May 1st will be available for $600. [Storage does not assume a specific site]
• Permits for a Seasonal Site will not be issued for campers that do not appear to be in departure ready condition.
• Satellite dishes are no longer permitted to be installed on the campground property. They may be installed on the camper or deck.
• Decks must be approved by the campground prior to construction. It is recommended to maintain a set of plans with campground owner’s initials.
• Length may not exceed dimension of length of camper not including hitch, and width may not exceed 10 feet not including steps.
• No brick, railings, concrete, or permanent structures may be constructed on site without documented approval.
• No decks may be 30 inches or more off the ground (current construction has been documented in detail and grandfathered in for the season).
• Seasonal campers must ensure construction is segmented for their ease of removal, typically 4- or 6-foot sections, and are fully responsible for local code compliance in and above the campground requirements.
• Campers, Trailers, RVs and Pop-ups may be sold on property with a tactfully placed “For Sale” sign in the window or on the item if desired. No items may be brought into the campground for the sole intention of selling.
• Placing signs on lawn or up front of property is prohibited.
• Potential buyers must be accompanied by a patron of the campground at all times.
Cancellations and Refunds
• Transient RV site refunds may be requested for cancellations made 7 days or more prior to arrival date. Cancellations made within 7 days will incur a one-day charge. No Show is no refund.
• Tenting reservations may be cancelled by noon the day before the arrival date for full refund. Cancellations made after that will incur a one-day charge. No Show is no refund.
• Campers choosing to leave early are not entitled to a refund.
Reminder that campground management, employees, and owners are not responsible for the people staying at your permitted site. The names listed on the permit or reservation are responsible for their guests.
Campground management and owners do not assume responsibility nor are they responsible for accidents, injuries to guest, fire, theft, or loss of valuables.
Driving on non-designated areas is prohibited. See campground map.
Violations of policies or rules may result in being asked to leave.
To address fellow campers for issues regarding rules, noise, pets, or behavior, please remember to speak in a dignified manner, or report the issue.
Please report leaking faucets and sanitary issues to campground personnel so that we may repair or remedy timely.
Lawn mowing by campground personnel will typically take place Monday thru Thursday and up to noon on Friday, weather permitting with the exception of spot mowing or special needs. Seasonal patrons may mow Monday through Thursday and up to noon on Friday, but Tuesday thru Thursday is preferred.